Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful #1 week

This first week of November, I am thankful for everything God has given me!
There. 
Now I don't have to do this silly thankful thing all month!

Really though, I am so thankful for His loving me.
I have spiritually grown so much these past two years.
I feel closer to Him, and feel His presence every day.
I see Him in my family,
my church,
my friendships,
nature,
and especially in the peace I have found that He is in control over everything!

My relationships in my neighborhood are growing,
and I am more comfortable reaching out to those around me.

I know that is kind of hard to believe, but deep inside,
I am really a shy person who gets freaked out
about having anything intelligent to say!
Ever since I was in first grade
and my answer to "what is this called:  1/2?"
I said one tooth.
Ya.
Seemed resonable..... one fouth, one fifth, one sixth, etc.

I have enjoyed learning about Him through my husband, friends, pastor and leaders.
I have enjoyed most every morning having the time to study His word,
and apply it to my life!
I have been blessed and led by the Holy Spirit , and through friends
to wade through all the  Christian studies out there,
to find which one is ment for me, at this moment in my life!
Every day I am being challenged to stretch what I have come to believe is the truth,
to what He is telling me is really the truth!

Every day is a gift!
Each day I ask Him to show me His plan for  me on this day.
Hopefully I am hearing and doing what He wants more and more.

No comments: