Monday, April 18, 2011

Care Ministry


I am so floored by how blessed I am
with the Care Ministry team members.

Care Ministry is a team that makes meals
for new mommies, folks returning from the hospital,
widow or widowers, or other folks in need.

We are beginning to make meals for the church staff monthly,
hopefully will be able to make snacks for the Recess program,
send cards to those we care for,
meals to include adoption or foster families,
celebrations of life in the church, etc.

We have had one new baby this month and the meals are being
delivered every other day.
We have also had a family who had their youngest in the hospital.
This family has lots of kids.
I tried to divide up duties to help this family out.
I suggested a few people make the meats,
a few make sides and a few make desserts.
I was overwhelmed by the responses of my team
to make complete meals!
Feeding 10 people is a big thing!

I am so thankful for the excitement and love in these women
for our members!

Great Job Care!!!!

No comments: