Tuesday, August 13, 2013

butterfly!

It has been a most spectacular year!
I have been loved by so many wonderful people.
Because of broken bones and hurting feet,
I have not been able to work at all in the garden I love.
And that has been the biggest blessing.
Yes there are weeds!
But from all the work I have put into the yard over the past ten years,
God has blessed me with His version of what my garden really is.

Species have appeared with out me planting them.
Vegetable are growing from past years, just because I let them go to seed.
Trees are appearing right where they need to be for the shade I will need someday.
And if I ever planted anything that gives me more joy,
it would be the butterfly bushes.
The grape like scent it gives off brings multitudes of butterflies and hummingbirds.

It was a cool 60 degrees today on the back porch.
No mosquitoes thankfully. 
I and my sweater enjoyed the morning taking in the garden.
I mowed the yard yesterday, so my feet are requiring some rest today.
My hands ache to pull weeds, but think I'll just wait until next spring.

Enjoy some pics!
I am blessed!
So very blessed!


























 

No comments: