Friday, May 28, 2010

Lazy day


I am a feeling a bit lazy today.


Charlie did not want to get up when I woke at 7:30.
So we both lay in bed a bit longer...me scratching him and he snoring soundly.
I worked really hard in the yard the past two days and feel very satisfied.
I was hoping for a bit of rain yesterday so I could clean around the house.
It was too beautiful outside.
Charlie and I pulled all the grass from around the garage and side of the driveway.
I have too many perennials crowding the back yard and needed to make some room.
I think it will be beautiful!
Plenty of room for some annual flower seeds, and maybe a plant or two from the farmer's market!
However, today I am not feeling anything!
Playing and surfing the web.
Lunch with a friend at Granite City.
Should get some mulch and do a bit more planting.
Really should clean my floors!
Have been hacking at my familyroom carpet...getting ready for a new floor this fall.
Until then, I have to get rid of the carpet, pad and all the gunk underneath.

Now I see why I'm lazy!

Probably will wash some wool this afternoon.
Going to see Sex and the City 2 with V & H tonight.
Cosmos afterwards! Don't know if I like cosmos. We'll find out!

Better get off this dumb ball and get started!
Have a nice day!~

No comments: