Tuesday, June 14, 2011

mama



What can I say?
My mom is in some kind of competition with me.
After bruising my ribs yesterday,
she went home and not only bruised her ribs,
but may have broken her pelvis.
She wins....hands down!

We don't really know the extent of it all yet,
waiting on doctors is.......
I've grown and don't use those words in print anymore!

She may have to go to rehab for a bit.
My sister may come for a bit.
My mema may visit her youngest in Florida for a bit.

Taking deep breaths is what I need to do, but today,
I still find that difficult.

Prayers are appreciated.
SO is bubble wrap!

Yes, that's mom on the right, mema on the left.
Mom recently fell and broke her shoulder..thus the sling.
Now that she has healed a bit,
and is DRIVING again,
she is holed up again.
There may be lots of Coldstone this summer for us!

Thanks
K

No comments: