Friday, November 18, 2011

wasting the day away

Decided to clean and rearrange the bedroom today.
That was before I texted V,
telling her I was going to South Bend Chocolate
to surf Black Friday sales.
As I was throwing on sweats and tshirt,
she texted that she was in!

UGH.
So I put on my jeans and pearls...
yes I found them hiding in Hil's room and confiscated them again,
the pearls that is,
but missing anything could be found in her room.
Laptop in bag, mittens on and out the door.

Caffe Wein and bagel consumed,
we are sitting and each in our own worlds,
occasionally asking what the other has found,
or showing something inspiring.
No black Friday ads for us......
too much hustle and bustle that day.

Instead I am wasting the morning away
looking at one of my favorite blogs:


shop-dog.blogspot.com
If you like dogs with attitude,
you will surely enjoy this quaint site.
I giggle all the time at his antics.

Parking time is about to run out,
and I do have to get to the cleaning and rearranging.
Enjoy!

No comments: