Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ballard family vacation!



We all arrived home safely
after a five day vacation in
Pagosa Springs Colorado.
There were ten of us all together,
and it was the best time I have ever had!
I got to play with my grandbabies,
spend time with Terry's son and his wife,
(whom I adore!)
both V and Hil came with their boys.

Everyone did what they wanted to,
and no one had their feelings hurt!
(I behaved well,
thank you all very much for your prayers!)

The trip there was ok,
the trip back was very long!
Colorado is Beeeaaaauuuutiful!
A six hour drive from Denver to Pagosa Springs,
then shuttles to airport, car rental,
parking, and to and from Chicago Ohare!
We arrived home at 5 am after leaving the house at 10 am.
Joe drove us the whole way! 
I am so thankful for him and his tireless humor!

I will be sharing stories and photos as the week goes!
So glad to be home.
Chuck is fine.
My daddy took really good care of him.
So looking forward to continuing this tradition,
practically we will vacation together every other year.
I am so very, very  blessed!

No comments: