Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inspirations #2


This really has turned into a glorious day!~
No plans turned into doing what I do...
Ran Hil her lunch and dinner as she is working late.
While I was out, I stopped at BN.
I am in between Bible studies
and one was mentioned this weekend by two friends.
Could not find  God's Divine Appointments anywhere...
unless that's not the name.
Instead I found Praying Dangerously.
My prayer life has been in a bit of a slump recently
and I needed something to kick me into gear.
I also found a book about artfully praying.
Going to give this a try.

Off to Hobby Lobby and armed with colored pencils,
sharpy pen, blank notebook, and basket to hold all the junk.
I'll let you know how it works out.

While in the store, a little boy, Brandon, wandered off.
I know this because I heard his mommy yelling for him,
more frantically as the time went.
She found him.
I discovered them as I left Hobby Lobby.
She was holding Olivia....maybe 3, and Brandon...maybe 4
did not want to leave.'
I could tell she was at her wits end, when she told him,
"fine...you can just stay here then."
As she dropped her phone and it broke into four pieces,
I held the door open for her.
I told her it didn't get much easier with 22 and 24 year olds.
Wished her a good day and I hoped she had a restful evening.
She smiled weakly.
She told Olivia not to lean back in her arms,
to which Olivia hit her mommy.
Mommy hit Olivia back and told her that we do not hit.
Brought a smile to my face, remembering the days so long ago.

God is so good all of the time.

I was even given a free Caramel Frappacinno when I got my coffee this morning!
Blessed

No comments: