Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bookwork.

This is definately why I did not finish my college education.
I am holed up in my house with piles of books,
computer and an assignment.

There are so many other things that I would like to be doing today!
Gardening, as it has been very neglected this year,
washing and spinning some wool for an assignment,
(I have ten sheep to "red up" before next year.)
Cleaning my house...again neglected for too long,
and I have a party a week from today,
so I could also be making a menu and grocery list for cooking.
I could go to the gym, but it really is too beautiful today.
(Any excuse will get me to pass on a day at the gym!)
I have been wanting to go to the Brookfield Zoo again, for a few years now.
I would love to stay in the gorilla area all day and take them in.
Chuck definatly needs some attention,
as I have been traveling or ill for the past few months.

But, no.
I have chosen today (this week/month)
to get all (most) of my research and paperwork done
for my level one master spinner course.
To Do List:
History of wool
10 different types of sheep
Sheep shearing
Types of wool preparation and processing
Labels for the yarn samples
Spinning wheel maintenance and proper spinning posture
Differences between woolen and worsted preparation
Glossery of Terms

Thank goodness I have the dyed part 80% completed.
So, if I seem grumpy or frazzled, it's because I HATE researching and writing papers!
Maybe I could get my english lit master to help me out...
other than just showing me how to set up my computer
for double spacing!
Thanks V!
Blessed to have the opportunity even if I'm not happy about it!

No comments: