Monday, August 27, 2012

Change

Change is very hard for me.
Especially changing cable, phone, Internet, and other household things.
I hear horror stories and it freaks me out.
So, I end up paying way to much for things for too long because of that fear.
I think we have been with Comcast for at least ten years and probably longer.
I tried to get the comcast bundle, but they wouldn't let me keep my email address.
Oh my!
That was a week from hell for me!
I have had this address longer than I have had comcast!
It took me forever to change to sbcglobal from aol.
We had aol in Alabama when you could first get internet in your home.
My hubby is a techno geek, so we had the first internet in our bitty town!

Well, I got a flyer from ATT in the mail and their bundle will save me about $125
a month.  I already have their phone and internet,
so I am calling them now to set up a time to switch my cable.
My knees are knocking.
Wish me luck and that all goes well with the takeover.
It's gonna be a stressful month or two, I can just tell.

So how come it's so easy for me to let God take over way more troublesome problems?
I know He can handle silly things like cable and He wants me to be happy.
Jumping in Jesus!
Give me peace, even about this silly stuff.

Blessed I am!

1 comment:

Buffy Sue said...

It will all be fine! We have been with At&T for a very long time and they have always done well by us!