Saturday, June 26, 2010

cooking


Had an absolutely amazing day!
The Edwards family had a new baby boy.....
so I did what I do...made lots of food!
Chicken Divan, zucchini casserole,
taco soup (thanks mom), corn casserole.
One CARE member is having surgery next week,
so she brought her hash brown casserole with sausage,
and fluffy orange pie to me so I could deliver.
Another meal is going Monday and one Thursday.
In between I'll take them a Papa Murphy Pizza.

The family was also "blessed" with some desserts I was experimenting on.
I am making whoopie pies, mini cheesecake bars and tres leche cake for a
wedding of a friend on July 4.
The Edwards got to taste the trials!

Think I'll reduce the milk in the three milk cake tho...
otherwise, I don't know how I will serve it!

God truly does bless me with this ministry.
I love the little babies, I have a great team,
and it really is the only time I cook such good meals.
I save a serving out for me.
I'll be eating well for the next few nights too!

Ripping out the rest of the carpet in the family room.

Baptisms at the YMCA tomorrow!
I'm greeting.
Then off to Allegan county for antiques with V!
Fun fun!
Loving life!

No comments: