Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bumpits!

What an interesting word and if not for my Hilary, I would never know of it. Now, I have a really hard time remembering weird names, and want to call it Badoinks. Maybe writing it will make me remember! For those of you not in the know...Bumpits are kind of like barettes you pit in yout hair to make it look like you have teased it at the crown....like inb the 50's. Apparently this looks terrible and doesn't work at all coming from a stylist! Makes me want to try one, just to see!!!!

Had a wonderful time and an awful date night with Hilary tonight. Horrible movie...do not waste your time with Final Destination. Rent the first one if you must see gore! Hilary and I have been scary movie buddies since she was little...that was until we saw Blair Witch....now we just see gore!

Horrible bland dinner and sent it back. Food is normally very good there!
Hil tried to make my blog poppin, but was very frustrated with the "easy"
directions. This is what I have until she figures it out!

Now as I am ready to hit the hay, Morris Park or Notre Dame has a live concert going on. Yup...I have heard country, rock, Regae...but lots of drums...and fireworks! Good thing I have my windows open to get the cool air! I'll think of thunder.

And the world keeps spinning on it's greased axis.....
I think this is from Cannery Row! Great movie and book!

No comments: