Thursday, September 3, 2009

asthma sucks!

Not able to do much today, as when I try to walk across the room, I feel like a goldfish out of water!
Insurance won't pay for anything I need for preventative use,so I sit and breathe through the nebulizer, and remain calm!
At least I can ground myself to the house for the most part.
I can spin and card to my hearts content.

Mom , Aunt Donna and I travelled to Nashville Michigan to collect the 10 pounds of llama fiber I had cleaned and made into roving
(which is a long string of fiber all ready to spin).
I wound it all into manageable balls last night, ready and waiting for me after
I finish the marigold mohair!

Hummingbirds are now attacking my window where I sit at the computer.
I put a full feeder on the window and now, I cannot forget my humming little friends!
Be careful what you wish for, for you shall surely get it!

Do not judge yourself through another's eyes. Proverbs 31:25

Wishing you a blessed day!

No comments: