Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hmmmmm

I am stumped today.
After reading the few blogs I follow, with such wit and wisdom and fun,
I feel inadequate today. I am totally impressed with my daughter's use of the English language. She really makes you "feel" the agony and joy of people.

I cashed in $50.16 today all in change!

I searched endlessly for a Bible study on spiritually unequal relationships
with no luck.

I walked the dogs around the block. Maggie literally stopped at every yard and TRIED to pee. Ugh! No more long walks for her. I hope she gets better soon.
This is tiring!

I plan on spending the day trying to finish Christmas presents.
I have 3 weeks. Hopefully this will be enough time.

There is lots going on around church this week, but I feel tired.
Emotionally, physically and financially! Spiritually I am HOT!

The weather is cool today and very sunny. I am barbequing tonight for the last time this season, I think.
Chicken, baked squash....I have been trying to buy a new to me squash every week. I have not been disappointed.....baked sweet potatoe and maybe brownies.
Depends if V is coming or not.
Tonight would be a great catch up on Greys night!

Tomorrow the girls are coming over for lunch and to help me decorate the tree.
It is up and lit, but the girls have always liked putting on the balls and such!
I love it! And surprisingly enough, they get better each year!

Alright....off to knit.

Going to try DAWNTREADER's soup recipe this week!

No comments: