Saturday, February 19, 2011

fighting the blahs


I have absolutely NO motivation today!
Started yesterday.
Felt lonely and bored.
Turned to corn dogs, but only two.

There is a ton of dog poop to pick up
now that the snow has melted.
I usually enjoy.....well...
I'm outside for hours so I enjoy that part!

My head is fuzzy,
I am doubtful of dreams
and this cold is STILL hanging on to me.
Just plain blah.
I seem to be thought of only when I am needed.
But that is only in my mind.
I don't mind being needed.

Going out to lunch with a small group today.
Olive Garden!
So, granola and yogurt did not hit the spot.
But I will enjoy the girls today!
I am sure that that I what I need to lift my spirits.

Lots of carding and spinning today will also help!
I am in the middle of spinning the mixed wool hand dyed with avocado.
It has copper firestar in it!
Just beautiful!
Almost 600 yards so far!
Then I will card a mixed blue wool with white silk and other fun things!
Maybe even do some dyeing this afternoon!
My spirits are already lifted.
All I needed to do was vent and imagine colorfulness.
I am blessed

1 comment:

Buffy Sue said...

I love you! I hope that your day got better as it went on. If you need anything let me know! And I mean it!