Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sanctuary


I am blessed!

Enjoying the crazy beautiful garden this morning.
So many birds.
The lilacs are in full bloom,
as are the glads.
Daisies beginning to open up,
and the poppies are not far behind.

Because of my husbands hard work,
I am able to enjoy sitting here with binoculars,
seeking out the home of our oriels.
Thanks you baby!

Come on over, yall.
You are invited for a cuppa,
or a time of refreshing in your own thoughts.
If you don't want company, come through the side gate,
rest and fill up.
If you do want company,
knock on the kitchen door and I will gladly join you!
Hurry now, because with the heat, the mosquitoes come out,
then it's only from the house do I enjoy the views.
Mornings are the best time for all the scents, action and temps.

Truly, truly blessed!

No comments: