Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Laid up still...


Went to the podiatrist,
as I didn't trust how the emergicenter doc
stitched up my foot.
It was healed, but not healed.
Doc Salcedo took a peek,
cut some stuff off,
scraped some other stuff off,
slapped a bandaide and some neosporin on,
told me to wear shoes,
come back in a week for the same treatment,
and proceeded to explain to his intern
all about charcot.
I think I need to get paid for my services
as a human foot model.
At least my toenails were painted a bright orange.

Now I must take it reasonably easy,
as this procedure hurt like the dickens!
I would like to go back to feeling nothing please.
So, the outside feels nothing, but the inside kills.

I can work out my upper body and tummy areas.
Thank goodness...I hate lunges and squats!
I can finish knitting the dreaded K4,P2 vest!
and I may do some dyeing/spinning.
The Allegan Fiber Festival is only two weeks away!
I must make a wish list!

Have a blessed day!
I will be in the ac!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Let me know via email or fb if you need anything!