Thursday, July 28, 2011

To Vegas?


My oldest inherited the wanderlust bug from her mother.
I am not apologising for this.
I love to travel!

The adventure of new place, new people, new food...
just overwhelms me!
We attack Barnes and Noble Bookstore
for any and all info on the intended destination.

V visited Vegas a few years ago
with an old beau.
Old because he behaved badly...and he lives in England.
I loved him.
Shows my judgement skills.
I digress.

So, V has a few days off from both her jobs,
starts her masters again in three weeks,
and is itching to go somewhere.
Yea me!
I love that she loves to travel with me!

As it happens, we got a healthy check from the insurance company.
I was going to use this for the fiber festival, but.....
maybe I don't need that much fiber!

I hesitate to go, only because our economy is so bad right now,
and the future looks really uncertain.
I have become a planner and a saver....
Lord help me!
This is quite a shock to the hubby!

But then again, how can I pass up a trip with the oldest?
Who knows how many more chances I will have in the future,
to explore, inspire, toss all rational thought to the wind,
and spend some time with her?

I wonder if Hil will mind watching the puppy for two nights?

Also, will I win enough at the slots to pay for some fiber?
That is truly the question.
As I have NO LUCK at Four Winds or Blue Chip!
NONE!
And I really did want some fiber.
I know...I can have anything I want,
I just can't have everything I want.

I am truly blessed with wonderful daughters, husband and opportunity!



No comments: