Wednesday, January 13, 2010

raising the bar


I had a HORRIBLE day yesterday!
Just terrible.
It was all in my head and mood.
Feeling frustrated and worthless and lazy.

I don't have many of those days.
Actually, I can't remember the last time I felt that way.
I was in a bit of moodiness when the girls moved out.
I love my space and solitude now!

Yesterday, in the middle of
my self inflicted depression,
a good friend asked my advice.
I appreciated it so much.
I do have experiences that can help others.
The holy spirit tells me what to say.
Heaven knows and understands
that I could never come up with the things I say on my own!

I have been included and have been surrounded by
such an amazing group of people!
They demand and expect my best.
It is such a blessing to know this!
I am striving for the top!
I want to be used for His Kingdom!!!

My mind is whirling!
I am excited for what is coming next!
I am pushing that bar as far as I can get it,
then accepting the stool and pushing it further!

Get ready world.
You are His and I am His willing instrument!

No comments: