Wednesday, January 27, 2010

fill me up!


I have gotten into a rut.
I spin fairly well.
I am taking 5 classes this March at the 9th annual fiber retreat
at the Missouri extension.

I have been knitting for as long as I can remember.
I teach beginning knitting to a few and
always have multiple projects started in various stages.

It seems as though I have given up on quilting,
although I think I have at least 3 baby quilts to make!

CARE ministry is wonderful, but not fully developed yet.
Meals for recovery and new babies,
thinking of you cards to members who have
slipped away from church for a bit,
and any needs that come through the pipelines.
I need to focus on growing this ministry and what it means.

I have a routine set in now for working out at the gym...
although I hate every minute of it!
I feel better. Slow and steady.
I was commenting to Terry this morning that I was off to the gym......
then had no plans.
I was feeling empty.

Yes, there are lots of things I can do, but nothing inspiring!
Maybe it was because Hilary colored my hair yesterday.
Black with orangy red highlights and peekaboos.!
Ba Bing!
New me~!

When I checked the mail today, I received a catalog for Light University.
Certificate program in Biblical Counseling, focusing on Women.
I am praying about this.
I have been talking about going back to school.
This is an in home, do it in your own time study.
5 Units, 6 classes each.
Units...Life Enrichment, Life Transitions, Life Problems,
Marital Life, and Family Life.
Sounds right up my alley, huh?!

God knows my every desire, even before I know it!
He just dropped this at my feet because I needed something.
What better way to spend my days,
and a plus ... to spend it with Him.

I have been lifted out of the rut!
Praises!

No comments: