Thursday, January 7, 2010

snow SNow SNOw SNOW!!!!


From one of my favorite movies...White Christmas...and whenever it snows, the girls and I repeat the snow on the train scene! Which sometimes brings us to make our rendition of Sisters!

I love the snow!
I love it when it is white and quiet and I can sit all day in front of the window and watch it gently falling to the ground.

I especially love it when, in the evening with a cup of cocoa or tea,
I can look out my front door and see it sparkling like the stars in the sky
have floated down for my pleasure.
I love walking in the evening snow when all is so very quiet.

I stopped by Office Max after having breakfast with Ronni.
How I love those two things.
Seems I am full of love today!
I went to organize my bills and discovered that my calender had run out.

There is nothing in the world, next to fiber,
that I love more than browsing in a paper goods store.
I purchased and new binder, folder and 2010 day planner.

SO my afternoon will be spent with paperwork, training Charlie and spinning!
No gym today! Maybe an exercise video, but I have been doing really well at the whole diet, gym thing.
Maybe today is the day off!!!

Stay safe in the weather all.
LOVE!

No comments: