Saturday, March 19, 2011

PUSH!


Three weeks until the all things vintage and handmade sale.
I have been spinning, carding, weaving, felting and knitting
for what now seems a life time!
I am having a great time!
The sun has been shining,
and I have been out on the deck, enjoying my craft.

It seems as if I have had not time for facebook,
blogging, visiting or resting much.
The garden is calling my name with every rustle of wind.
I am anxious to get out and play in the yard.
Three more weeks!~

Hopefully this will be a grand venture.
My fibers are almost depleted....
all but a few icelandic fleeces.
These need to be hand carded however and the time is not cooperating.
Festivals are coming up beginning in May.
I hope to be able to travel so some.
I am also planning on taking a few classes in Allegan again this year.

So off the the wheel/loom I go!
More updates and photos in three weeks!
I am blessed.

No comments: