Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sick of Salads


I was at dinner with my girly girls yesterday!
We have been meeting for Martins salad bar
weekly for at least three years.
Could be longer, but my mind doesn't seem to
track time efficiently any more.

Really, I am just sick of food.
For one person, cooking for one person,
is miserable.
Unless we have lots of babies in the church
or hospital new releases,
I don't cook AT ALL!

This brings me to the craft show in April.
I have been spinning my little heart out for weeks now.
Thousands and thousands of yards of yarn!
I still have more to do....
orange Shetland mixed with soy,
national blue mixed with, maybe some sparkle,
yellow mixed with milk......
and I have one final weaving project almost complete.

Working on business cards yesterday wore me out.
The template wasn't working with the actual cards,
the photo was too dark, and would not be lightened,
and when I finally got the final draft,
the copier sucked up the cards and went into
Paper Jam mode!
My copier, whether it knows it our not,
it getting thrown across the room if it doesn't get with it
and figure out that it is not jammed any more!
That put a kink in my productivity.

So today I paid bills and fought with the insurance company.
It snowed a bit last night.......what a shock!
So I suppose, God gave me a little reprieve,
as I have been longing to get in the garden for days!
Back to the wheel!
Enjoy your day!
I am blessed....anyway!

No comments: