Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Defeated but not done!


Went to the foot doc today.
My foot is healing very well.
Overall, I have had perfect feet,
for the condition they are in.

Told doc I was going to Las Vegas
and he suggested I call the airline for transportation.
Don't think I am ready for a wheelchair
being pushed by my daughter....
she is a horrible driver and would purposely do something comical,
I'm sure.
However, doc did get me a handicapped licence plate.
"Face it, your feet are crap."

So no more treadmill, long walks for exercise,
and just basically taking care of the pressure I put on my feet.

Now, I love the idea of great parking!
I even got a placard for the girl's car...
in case they drive me around.
Just felt a little less like wonder woman with this news.

Looks like more dieting and less exercise.
I do have a total gym though, which kicks my butt.

This is also good news, because now that my foot is almost healed,
I can start spinning again!
I am so excited to spin some thick and thin!
I am loving knitting on size 19 needles, and finishing a project
in two hours!
Hoping to get some of these items to my photographer friends.
Cutest baby props ever!

I already have an order for a baby cocoon in October.

God is good.
My family is blessed beyond our imagination.
My Church is exploring new tangible ideas!

And...oh yeah.....
I will be in Las Vegas a week from today!

No comments: