Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Invisible


I am really not liking the new facebook timeline.
Oh, it's cool to see the different pages set up by my friends,
different pictures and looks.
I really don't care what they wrote six years ago.
I probably won't look to see
what vacations most of them have taken,
although it was fun remembering mine.

If you didn't know already, I am a complete techno idiot.
I can type and maybe put a picture up,
other than that I depend on my kids.
So, when I set up my timeline,
I checked, or it was checked for me,
that all my posts would be private.
I didn't realize this until yesterday when my mom called,
wondering if I was ok.
She hadn't seen any posts for weeks.

Funny, because two nights ago,
I mentioned to Hilary that I was feeling a little blue.
No one was posting on my fb.
And I had said a few enlightened things.....
like how hard it is to change windshield wipers...
she laughed at me and said I was addicted to fb.

A big thanks to all of you that welcomed me back!
I really felt lovely all night because I was acknowledged!
Silly I know.

I have also been hibernating from the world these past few weeks
since New Years.
First a cold, then just yucky weather, I believe.
I have been knitting alot and I finally got my spinning wheel out.
None of this however changed my blue mood.
I realized, after working on a baby quilt for a friend of Hil's,
that I truly am at my best when I am occupied with people.
So with this extraordinary day ahead,
I have a few care ministry calls to make,
get a gift for my Daddy's 73 birthday today...
Menard's gift card....
will walk Chuck an extra long time,
and maybe do some cleaning!

I am blessed more than I deserve!

No comments: