Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Silly Bananas!



I bought a Anne Geddes calendar so I would have little babies to look at!
Both my daughters are refusing to even consider having grandchildren for me!
Granted, I agree that they are both to young and selfish at the moment,
but someday in the future I would LOVE grandbabies!

Terry's son and his wife Bridgette have two adorable children.
Brittany will be 5 and Beau will be 3.
I was birthday shopping today for Brittany.
I found that trying to narrow down the books I loved and wanted for her
was quite useless!
I chose Fancy Nancy for Brittany, Sylvester and the Magic Pebble
for both of the kids and The Fire Cat for Beau.
I so enjoyed reading to my girls! Constantly!
I loved the artwork, the stories and making all the funny voices to go along!

When I worked at the library, shelving books, my favorite area was the
children's area. Sorting and reading through all the new books was a
dream come true!

After selecting these books, I traveled over to Micheals for accessories!
I found two boas, a tiara, a wand, a ring and lots of ribbons.
All stashed into a bright pink fluffy bag!
I only wish I could be there to play fancy dress up with her!!!

God knows what He is doing by making me wait a bit.....
at least until I save up some money for grandbaby gifts!

1 comment:

Buffy Sue said...

You do know that we rent out our kids to be fill-in grandbabies, right? The rates are real cheap! Love you!