Monday, February 22, 2010

Tiny faith.


I am always surprised how God chooses to use me
and who He chooses to put into my life!
He truly has made some amazing people in His little world!
No two are alike.
Each life brings so much to the table.
Chocolate is His best idea!
I would never chose for myself such a diverse group of friends.
Old, Young, Tall, Short, Happy, Sad, Crazy....ok, most are crazy!!!
By nature, I am content and happy to be by myself.
Think my own thoughts, and busy myself with fiber wonderfulness.
God is always challenging me.
I am learning to lean on Him more every day!
I am learning to act when He speaks to me,
to not miss any opportunities He presents,
Even when I am dog tired!
He always blesses me with energy and surprise and joy.
I am capable of ANYTHING with Him driving!
Tough days are tough.
Conflicts occur constantly.
Shut my mouth and wait for the answer.
It always comes.

Learned from a new friend tonight
that I need to remember to trust that God has it planned
out and will take care of all the details for my best interest.
Even when I am hanging on to what I think is right for me.
If I have that tiny bit of faith,
the blessings will spill overas I could never imagine them to!
Taking that step is scary.
But choosing to take it more times than not, make the risk less risky each time.
Thank you friend!
Dog tired.
Time to sleep!

No comments: