Friday, November 5, 2010

Cleaning Doors


I don't know why I do this.
I have regular chores I do every day, every week.
Sweeping the kitchen floor, vacuuming, dusting, laundry,
windows, bathrooms, cleaning mirrors, dishes....
But every once in a while I notice the not so every day chore.
One of those is cleaning off the doors around the knobs.

I use the doors every day.
I see the doors every day.
But I don't notice the condition of them often.

While on the phone with Terry today, I cleaned off the doors.
I noticed them a few days ago, but life got in the way,
and I didn't get to it until today.
All my doors are painted steel core doors.
All but one is white.
They all show dirt.
They all need to be repainted or replaced.
For now, I will have to live with them.
And hopefully put them on the cleaning rotation.

No comments: