Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ouch!



Yup! It's two in the morning....
I mean one in the morning now with the time change.
I watched Prince of Persia tonight with dinner.
Not a bad movie.
However the movie was over before eight pm,
and I was bushed.
I seem to have been on my feet all day, and it was a great day!
Coffee with Hil,
Chili with Karen,
Quick hi to V,
Bra shopping at the mall....
One of the worst things in the world!
AND, it must have been a huge sale everywhere,\
because there was not a parking spot to be had,
Everyone and their mother was shopping.
One nice thing, and I don't know the cause,
But center court smelled of pine trees.
One of my favorite smells in the world.
They were setting up Santa.....yes, already....
And the wreaths and trees were all in his little area.
However, they were fake trees.
Could have been Bed Bath and Beyond...
or is that Bath and Body Works?

Any way...off to Lane Bryant because the mall apparently thinks there
are only small chested, 100lb chickies that need bras.
Luckily, LB was having a 40% off the entire store sale.
I got two bras....even though my hair was a total rat's nest by the end
of trying them on!

Trudged out to the parking lot and to Old Navy.
Did you know they had a 50% off all outerwear sale.
I got a much needed pea coat.
Now maybe I won't have to sew on the buttons from my old coat.
It's needed repair for 3 years now.
But that coat does have a furry hood!
Maybe this weekend since, I don't have to do it anymore.
That's seems to be the projects I'm working on now.
I need to finish Karen's sweater for Christmas...
only have to knit the shoulders on the front and sew it together.
But what do I chose to work on?
A pair of detailed socks, that won't even fit me!
Some lucky small footed woman is going to get a great pair of socks!

Which brings me back to my hurting feet.
Before I sat down for the evening,
I started cleaning out my hall closets.
Why I need to do this, I don't know.
I found 4 coffee pots, 5 old computers, 1 printer, 2 screens,
a housefull of sheets and pillowcases,
at least 3 boxes of things I have to "go through",
3 angel food cake pans, 5 pie plates,
a George Forman grill...sorry V called dibs on that one,
4 good cans of paint, 3 empty cans of paint,
2 fondu pots, 3000 cookie cutters,
board games no one has played in years...etc etc.

So if you are in need of ANYTHING, please get in touch with me soon,
or Goodwill is getting a crap ton of stuff!

A bit of Tylenol and a cuppa sleepy time tea,
and I am going to try to sleep a bit.
Maybe if I put cold pack on my hurting feet, they will give me a bit of respit.
Please, someone......help my feet and pain!
This is ridiculous!

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

iI could use some cookie cutters-not 3000 but several.