Wednesday, January 26, 2011

can't keep switching feet in my mouth.


Yup.
I did it again.
I opened my mouth,
took one foot out and
replaced it with the other.

My intentions are never to make waves.
My heart gets in the way so often.
Wish I could just stop being a mom sometimes.
That is impossible.

So I went to sephora and had a facial and makeover.
I feel pretty now.
Nice eyes and blush for "older" skin.

Amy did a great job and we cheered each other
with similar tales.
I believe she thought I was going to have a breakdown
right there in the eyeshadow isle.
Sweet girl.

Back to keeping my mouth shut
and living on the surface....
if I even get the chance to be there again.
Damn rose glasses anyway.
Sometimes you just have to say what's on your mind and heart.
Sometimes people need to be shaken up a bit with the truth
as other see it.
Sometimes I just don't even need to go there.
Boundaries....
gonna go reread some chapters.
I think I will brush Carlie's teeth too.
His breath is horrible!

No comments: