Monday, January 17, 2011

on all sides


The past few days I have been attacked on all sides
to tolerate, love, accept, grow.
UGH.
When I am uncomfortable, my kids say that I cannot hide my feelings.
So I try not to say anything.
Which becomes uncomfortable for all around.
I'm a chatterer.

Yes, there are many things, and I learn more every day,
that do not meet MY standards.
But we are all creations of love from God.
Whether I approve or not, does not matter.

So, I am trying to overlook, and move forward.
Whether to remain in my life forever,
please Lord...hear this one prayer...
or if they are to pass as the seasons,
I will try to look to the spirit and not the mess.

OH My. I put that in writing.
That means I will be truly hit on all sides
to test my commitment.
Be careful what you ask.
Can you tell I am going in to this so very unwillingly?
Dragging my feet, kicking and screaming...
Prayers would be appreciated!
Blessed? Yes. Blessing....trying.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

i love you. and yes. get ready for the storm! haha
:)