Sunday, July 11, 2010

cooking up some stuff!


I am peaceful and excited this morning!
Yesterday I was pretty sick with sinus headache and earache
and am in need of a root canal.

I mowed the lawn and weed whacked.
Then I cleaned my craft room.
Yes, really cleaned and organized and threw out a bunch of stuff.

So, I spent the evening after going to the library with V,
drugged up on Tylenol sinus and went to bed early!
Of course Men in Black was on.

I woke this morning feeling much better.
Took the day off of church, cause I needed some extra sleep.
Felt horrible about it.
I love my church and worshipping so much.

Had brunch with V at Granite City and planned our trip...
to Seattle in Sept.!
Wahoo! SO very excited!
I have always wanted to go there.
I love the ocean on the east coast... can hardly wait to see the west coast.

V and I are also getting together tomorrow
to cook up some healthy meals for the week.

Still doing well on my diet, but really needing to eat in more.
Using the book "Cook Yourself Thin Faster" by Lauren Deen.
I'm excited for that too,

Love spending time with my girls!
They are awesome people!

Makes me feel better already!

Today I will spin some wool that I have carded.
The drum carder is amazing! And so fast making big fluffy batts!
I may even venture to wash the last of the shetland
and dye it shades of green!

I am blessed.

No comments: