Saturday, July 24, 2010

Have I told you lately...


Have I told you lately how very much you mean to me?
That I so appreciate your hard work,
and your time spent with me?
I value your ideas, sense of humor and lightness.
When we do get into heavy discussions,
I appreciate you taking that leap of faith
to open your heart and share your thoughts with me.
When we don't agree, I know that you still love me and I you.
Thank you for listening to me ramble about my silly interests,
that are not silly to me, nor to you.
Thanks.
I don't know how I would make it through the day
without knowing you are there for me.
You encourage me.
You keep me grounded, and let me fly!
You are my shoulder when I need to cry.
You are the hug when I need one.
You are the catalyst for my laughter.
I love how it spreads and rebounds with you.

Just wanted to let you know that I do think of you all the time
and that I appreciate you in my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful and generous blog. As one who's literally witnessed your spirital growth, I especially appreciate how you never "hoard your blessings" but always seek out how best to share ... to lift up another. One thing puzzles me, though ... it's your choice of the picture . . . so, who's the dog and who's the chicken?