Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Direction


Do you ever wonder if the direction you are going
is the way you are supposed to be going?

Are you doing everything you can do to make it
turn out even better than you had originally planned?

Are you stepping out of your comfort zone?

If you are feeling fulfilled with your gifts and responsibilities,
and find that this is the direction you are to go,
can you adjust your pace or tools you use
to get a better result?

I am finding that I love what I do.
Everything I do!
However, when it comes to people,
I definitely need to step things up.
Take that risk.
Offer those words that I need to first recognise in order to offer.
Invite, pray over, make room, dive into that new relationship,
take notice of the unfamiliar, and listen for the cues.

There is so much here to celebrate.
What I do, I do well, but can do better.
Not everyone can do what I can do.
I can help others see the value though.

I am blessed.

No comments: