Monday, October 4, 2010

pop back ins


This has been the day of lost friends being found!
Ran into a friend who means so very much to me at Meijers.
I was slowing down heading to the checkout...
waiting on the lil ol lady who was cutting me off to go by.
She turned out to be one of my mom's best friends
I have known since I was little.

I visited with another of her friends who I haven't seen forever.

Just found out an old homeschool mom has moved back to SB.
We'll do lunch next week.

One of my very best friends and I are having lunch Friday for her birthday.
We used to see each other weekly and life has interrupted our friendship.

And ALL THE CHANGES!!!
Girl I co op homeschooled, has been married for 3 years.
Hil's ex's sister got married in July.
Two new growth groups starting this week...
Tonight is Proverbs 31 Woman
and Thursday is my Boundaries class.

I was really unmotivated today.
Slept really late.
Bought a pillowcase from Goodwill for walnut dyeing.
Meijer for envelopes.
Lunch with Hil.

Apparently God has other ideas but for me to laze around today.

Today is a people day!
Looking forward to the next surprise!

No comments: