Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Elusive Sleep


I know what the problem is.
I know what the results of no sleep to me are.
It is just too durn late for me to do anything about
any of it today.
This is the day for all the errands.
Tomorrow is Mema day,
followed by my Boundaries small group.
V and I are taking mema to the new mexican place
where Don Pablos used to be.
Hopefully before then, Mema and I can visit the little mall people.
After two weeks, she has this down and is looking forward to it.
TO be honest, I look forward to it too.
An hour or two where all I have to do
is sit with a cuppa and watch all the wee ones.

Mom and Dad decided to move to Walnut Grove.
And they will be moving Mema in with them.
I went and saw the place with them last night.
I think it will be fine for Mom and Dad.
I am worried about Mema though.
She will have her own room and bath on the first floor.
She will have two nice views into the yard from her room.
She loves having Trixie around!
And she won't spend so much time alone, and get 3 good meals a day!

HOWEVER.....
Patience is not a virtue of either of my parents when it comes to Mema.
She is going to be quite confused for possibly a long time.
She feels like she has to help when at someone else's home.
And she is used to being by herself in her own place.

You see why I'm not sleeping much!

I also need to prepare for my Boundaries class a bit more.
I had it all planned out for 8 weeks,
then began getting into chapters 2 and 3.
Need to take a step back.
For those who want to dive in...which is preferable,
we may have to go a bit slower.
This is definitely a wonderful study,
everyone needs to read for REAL life.
I am getting alot out of reviewing it after 8 years,
when I led the girly girls in it.
My life has changed and I needed a refresher.

So, focusing on getting my van running again and all that entails,
Boundaries, sprucing up the house, Charlie REALLY needs a bath,
All I really wanna do, is nap and spin!

I think a nice blending of the above sounds good.
I just pray that I stay awake in the leader's meeting tonight at LSC!
Sorry Sam. It's not you....REALLY

No comments: