Sunday, December 19, 2010

Atta way God!




Psalm 17:7-9

Skipped a few days study, while being sick.
When I opened the books this morning,
this is what I read.

Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand,
O You who save those who trust in You
From those who rise up against them.
Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
Hide me under the shadow of You wings.
From my deadly enemies who surround me.

Now, for those of you who do not know,
I am not well liked by my in laws.
I know, I know.
I can imagine that I will not be welcomed
at my mother in law's funeral.
I will go because my husband wants me by his side.

Prayers will be greatly appreciated that
I will keep my mouth shut,
look for God's opportunities,
if there are any,
and support my husband.
This is not about me.
Help me to remember that.
Let me find the cool shadow to run under
so that they must get through Him to get to me.
Let me follow only His word and path that He wants me on.
I know I am blessed beyond what I deserve.

No comments: