Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ellen




Well, that was fun.
If you read the previous post,
you knew I was in a down diddy down do down mood.
I decided to untangle the xmas lights.
Yup, took the tree apart first,
then tried to untangle the lights.
Good project for a diddy day.
After that was completed,
and a full cup of coffee spilled,
I took scotch tape,wrapped it around my hand,
and began gathering all of the artificial tree leaves.
Finally gave up and got out the vacuum.
Much better.
I walked into the family room where Chuck
was watching the ellen degenerous show.
Now, I don't usually sit and watch shows in the afternoon.
But...Ellen is always a smile bringer.
The photos are of two kids in her school photo hair spot.
The brunette she said looked like
someone had put Harry Potter in the dryer!
HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway...feeling much better now.
Off to get the grey colored!
I am blessed
even when I am down!

1 comment:

mom of 7 said...

I don't know if this would help, but sometimes when I get down I will do something totally out of my norm. Like blast some rock music, sing at the top of my lungs and dance until I am out of breath. And then have cookies. And, about the hair....are you doing something funky?