Monday, December 20, 2010

Road Trip!


Not really looking forward to this one.
I am excited to spend hours and hours with my girls.
Trapped in a car for 30+ hours there and back!
I am excited to see my honey soon.
I am excited to see Terry's son Andrew,
and there will be no postage to mail the grandbabies
their presents....bonus!
I am looking forward to seeing and hugging old friends.
Looking forward to hugging on family I haven't seen in ages.
And the southern food.....need I say more?!

The rest....well...one of life's to do's.

And the snow is coming.
We are leaving tonight so we can have some time
to relax before having to get on the road again.
I am praying there is a decent hotel in Reform.
One of two they have, we stayed at in June.
Won't be staying there again.
This is only the fifth funeral I have been to, I think.

Please pray for strength and understanding
and no feuds please.
I am blessed.

No comments: