Sunday, December 19, 2010

Of Course.


I am always saying that I can handle things
better when I am stressed.
At least, that seems to be the time I am needed most.
And it really does seem when I am at my best.

So....
My dad was found to have two blood clots in his legs.
Has to be OFF his feet for five days and
take two shots a day until the blood thinner kicks in.
Not easy being still for this fella.
He loves to snow blow and work around my house.
Not to mention that he, my mom and grandma are moving
to Walnut grove Dec 30.
Luckily they are almost packed up.
And I always said that I would NOT move them again...
God has other plans. LOL

I have gotten sick somehow.
I am praying it isn't strep throat.
Did alot of stuff the last weeks and I have felt it coming on.
No good deed goes unpunished!

This morning, Terry called to let me know that his Mama died.
It was a blessing,
She was suffering in the end.

And.......
I must get well.
V will try to get off work,
and Hil is trying to reschedule clients for tomorrow and Thurs eve.
If all works out, we will leave Tuesday early,
viewing is Wed at 10:00, funeral at 11:00.
We will eat and leave Wednesday evening.

If the girls can't get off,
I will hopefully pick up my sister in Indy,
On the way back, we will pick up her kids
to celebrate Christmas here,
and she can help me move our folks!

Now as we all know,
God has His own ideas,
so I am trying very hard to be flexible
and take in consideration His plans.

It has already worked that Terry'[s son will pick him up in
San Antonio, and they will travel together.
The weather is warm, if a bit rainy in the south.

So, just have to get rid of this red nose and throat!
I am blessed!

No comments: